- Describe the scientific method as it is applied to research in public health practice.
- Identification of the research problem and defining objectives of the study. Describe the relevance of the problem chosen for research, through good literature review.
- Identify an appropriate study design and apply it to produce valid results.
- Describe effectively and interpret the present results to fellow scientists and investigators, policy-makers and administrators, and the public.
- Demonstrate the proposal writing to funding agencies for grant of funds. Be responsive to ethical issues and safeguard the interest of all stakeholders.
- Classify the variables into nominal, ordinal, discrete and continuous.
- Describe basic concepts of probability, random variation and commonly used statistical probability distributions.
- Interpret the descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, correlation coefficient and regression from a given data
- Apply descriptive and inferential methodologies according to the type of study design for answering a particular research question.
- Perform descriptive and inferential statistics from a given data using statistical software
- Understand the basic concepts of consumer behaviour along with its application in purchase decisions
- Examine and explore the reasons and motives for consumer buying behavior
- Investigate and probe the relationship existing between internal and external influences like psychological, social and cultural drives and consumer buying behaviour
- Discover the dynamics of human behaviour and the factors influencing consumer buying / decision making behaviour
- To study how customer relations is related to other business functions and its importance to the success of the business entity
- To Study the importance of attitude and customer education as it relates to Customer relationship Management
- To Understand good Customer relationship Management practices and techniques and how to apply them
- To know the sound Integrated Marketing Communications plan for Maintaining good Customer relations with latest Technology
- Explain various digital marketing techniques
- Differentiate SEO and SEM
- List various metrics and analytics used to measure business performance
- Discuss various brand building techniques which can be employed in online channels
- List various techniques of improving return of investment made for digital marketing campaigns
- Introduce the concepts of health, disease, environment, behavior, and risk
- Describe major environmental hazards
- Describe major occupational health hazards
- Discuss the determinants of safety of domestic environment
- Explain the Applied aspects of environmental and occupational health
- Understand the study of etiology, natural history and cause of disease.
- Determine the frequency and pattern of disease in population.
- Design, conduct, analyse and interpret the results of epidemiological study.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of preventative and therapeutic measures for a disease.
- Determine the Different concepts of Epidemiology and its application.
- To understand the importance of various environmental factors which influences international trade practices
- To familiarise the participants on various import and export trade practices
- To list the types of documents required for international trade
- To describe the concept of foreign exchange rate, risk and its impact on international trade
- Discuss the concept of demand and supply
- Emphasize the different economic approaches in making the effective business decisions
- Discuss the different marketing structure in competitive markets
- Analyse the operation of the business within the economic environment